Montag, 20. Februar 2012

('-'*)♪


Hello out there~ how are you today?
It's such a nice weather, the sun is shining and we have higher temperatures (^w^)/
I'm happy about this, haha.
Last week, a large part of my Super Junior stuff arrived. All these stuff are so love, especially that of LeeTeuk (*//^//*)♥ Some stuff are still on the way (a tote bag, lanyard, necklace. . .) but I think they yet to come this month. I hope it xD So~ here is a photo (^~^)


Oh yes, the T-Shirt on the left side is not from Super Junior, but from B2ST. We were on the concert at the Columbiahalle on the 12th February. It was really amazing ♥

Otherwise, my best friend and I have finished the Performance from Super Junior H - Cooking? Cooking!
It was sooooo~ funny to dance this Performance xD Please take a look.


Since the last Thursday, I've japanese lessons. At the moment I'm learning all Hiragana, it's not easy to keep everything in my head. In the March, I would like to start also a korean lessons. I'm looking forward to master these two languages​​ ♥ HWAITING !!! Haha x3

Okay, now I wish you a nice week and a beautiful time.
See ya~ v^-')

Kommentare:

  1. woher hast du die sachen denn bestellt, wenn ich fragen darf?
    ohh das video is so süß ^_^
    ich wünschte ich hätte auch eine freundin mit der ich sowas machen könnte...
    liebe grüße ♥

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Ich bestell gern bei kpoptown oder YESASIA ♥
    In Berlin wohnst du nicht zufällig oder? Sonst würde ich mit dir tanzen :3
    Wünsche dir eine schöne Woche!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. nein ich wohne nicht in berlin :(
    woher weißt du was PS bedeutet? bist du ein genie oder so?
    liebe grüße ♥

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Hm, Schade :O

    Haha, guck mein englisch an, dann hast du die Antwort auf deine Frage x'D
    Mich interessierte auch mal was PS bedeutet, daher weiß ich das ^.^

    AntwortenLöschen